Friday, December 25, 2009

The making money ideas

Every day more and more people are looking for alternative ways to make money, or to earn a living, both in the online and offline worlds, I like to refer to them as making money ideas. people are starting realize that having a "job" and working 40 hours a week for 40 years is not the ideal way to live.
 

Another big issue is that a lot of people are tired of being bullied around by crappy bosses, That applies to me for shure.I was really fed up of working at the factory I was working: "we have to produce more...", " we have to cut the costs...", bla, bla, bla Nothing was ever good enough for the bosses and the owners.
 

At the start I probably spent 50 hours a week looking for making money ideas ( 50 hours at least, and on top I was working 40 hours at the factory).I went from trading (stocks, options and forex) to internet marketing. I went through a lot of different programs, softwares and products, in my search for making money ideas, but none of them seemed to work.
One day I realized that maybee there wasn`t anything wrong with the programs, softwares or products I had tried out.There was at least a huge possibility that I probably did it in a wrong way with the programs that pontentially could work. I knew that a lot of the programs were crap, but it couldn`t be that absolutly all of them were useless?
 

So I had to analyze what I was doing, to figure out what was wrong. It wasn`t hard to understand that my making money ideas, was way too ambitious as I tried to do to many things at once: trying to building websites,blogs, my own list, running adwords campains, using safelists and traffic exchanges ( surfing and reading mails to get advertising credits),
 

I think you get the Idea, I never could finish anything properly, no wonder it didn`t work. In the back of my mind I knew the problem, but was kind of affraid of admiting that it was to hard to do it all, I wanted to make it all work. I had to make a decision; The need of focusing on a single program to make it work.
 

I needed to find the best of my making money ideas, and I took a cut in programs, subscritions, memberships, etc. I even took a cut in programs that I earned 300-500$ a month from, for the reason that i felt other programs had more potential.Things are really starting to come together now, my making money ideas is starting to pay off.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stean,
    Thanks for your recent comment on my video about making money online. I agree with your thoughts here too, well done.

    ReplyDelete